JANUARY 2019 - PRESENT
• Research local events to find visually interesting features and longer form picture stories.
• Prepare for daily assignments by choosing proper camera bodies and lenses for particular events.
• Produce high quality photos and videos in a timely manner on deadline.
PICTURES OF THE YEAR INTERNATIONAL
•Intake and sort large amounts of photos, videos and websites to proper categories for contest judging.
•Run and livestream each category for judging during the Pictures of the Year contest.
•Troubleshoot technical issues with programs such as Media Pro, Adobe Bridge and Adobe Photoshop.
MISSOURI PHOTO WORKSHOP
AUGUST 2019 - PRESENT
• Direct the construction and clean up of event spaces for the workshop’s daily use.
• Design the Missouri Photo Workshop’s t-shirt and event program using Adobe Indesign and Adobe Photoshop
• Co-ordinate day to day activities for visiting professional faculty and workshop directors.
NEWSY // E.W. SCRIPPS
DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
AUGUST 2015 - PRESENT
• Research and write breaking and news-of-the-day stories, while finding the best visuals to represent those stories to our audience.
• Stay in constant contact with editors and producers about developing stories to ensure accurate information is presented to our audience.
• Produce high quality video in a timely manner on deadline.